Corporate Accounting Manager
The Corporate Accounting Manager will be responsible for managing certain aspects of the Company’s Accounting Department and report directly to the Vice President – Finance. The tasks include, but not limited to, the following:
- Develop, generate, and manage timely accounting reports
- Monthly journal entries, consolidations and trial balances
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly financial statements
- Ensure reconciliation of Bank accounts and other accounts are completed timely and accurately.
- Maintain all Fixed Assets system records
- Maintain and analyze Work-in-Process schedules and reports
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Previous experience in the construction industry preferred, but not required
- Sage 100 experience preferred, but not required.
- Proven problem solving, decision making, and analytical skills
Qualified candidates should send a resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Corporate Accounting Manager, Attn: Human Resources, 182 S County Road 900 E, Avon, IN 46123.
Phoenix Fabricators and Erectors, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.