Position Title: Construction Engineer/Manager
Reports to: Vice President – Operations
Supervises: Shaft Foremen, Henderson, Kentucky Shop
Location: Sebree, Kentucky
Founded in 1986, Phoenix Fabricators & Erectors, LLC (Phoenix) has become an industry leader in design build elevated water towers, having constructed over 5,000 elevated towers of various styles. We operate from two full-service steel fabrication facilities – headquartered in Avon, Indiana with additional operations in Sebree, Kentucky. Phoenix employs approximately 275 employees offering turnkey services with all in-house engineering, fabrication, foundation installation, field erection, and coatings. We also promote a safe working environment for our employees, maintaining one of the highest-rated safety programs in the industry.
Phoenix is seeking an entry-level Construction Engineer/Manager to supervise multiple crews for the construction of reinforced concrete for the support structure of composite elevated water towers.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and schedule the foremen of these crews along with their equipment and necessary materials.
- Monitor the quality of construction for structural and aesthetic conformance.
- Coordinate with project managers, subcontractors and others involved with the total construction process.
The following are minimal qualifications for the Construction Engineer/Manager position:
Degree in engineering, construction, construction technology or 1-5 years’ experience in construction management.
- Knowledge of ACI requirements associated with concrete construction.
- Understanding of the ready-mix requirements, mix designs, and the implementation of cold and hot weather practices and methods.
- Effective communication skills.
- Able to analyze and monitor daily reports, weekly payrolls, man-hour production and expenditures budgeted versus actual.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Access, Excel, and Power Point.
Phoenix offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including base salary, 401(k), health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
Please mail/fax/e-mail your resume with salary history to:
Construction Engineer/Manager Search
Phoenix Fabricators and Erectors, Inc.
182 S. County Road 900 East
Avon, IN 46123
No phone calls, please.
TWDB DWSRF Water System Improvements
Contract B – Elevated Water Storage Tank
Phoenix Fabricators & Erectors, LLC are soliciting proposals for any item or items on this project for which you are qualified to subcontract. You may submit proposals to subcontract items of construction or for project materials and supplies if you are a distributor of materials or equipment. The State of Texas MBE/WBE fair share objectives are 19.44% MBE and 9.71% WBE.
You are encouraged to submit proposals on any item(s) for which you are qualified to subcontract.
For further details, you are encouraged to call this office at 317-271-7002 and ask for Jay Simpkiss during normal business hours.